If you have yet to try our Red Snapper Dinner, then you need to! If you have tried it, then you already know how amazing and delicious this dinner is. Snapper is a fish that may not be as common as other fish we eat. It is a rather firm white fish with a sweet and nutty flavor. Just one of the many benefits of ordering our Red Snapper Dinner is the health benefits of eating snapper. Below are some of these benefits.
- Selenium, which this fish has, helps to prevent cell damage and is an important antioxidant
- Lower in sodium, calories, and fat to a comparable serving of beef
- Water footprint of zero gallons of water. A hamburger has a water footprint of 450 to 600 gallons.
- A wonderful source of Omega-3s
- Mercury levels of snapper are low enough to healthily consume snapper once a week
- Extremely high in Vitamin B12
- High quality, lean protein
These health benefits of eating snapper are pretty impressive. What is more impressive though is the taste experience you will have while eating our Red Snapper Dinner. This is not your typical plain piece of fish. This dish will tingle your tastebuds and satisfy your appetite. Come try out our Red Snapper Dinner today with your family and you’ll be more than happy with your decision!